PLEASE BE AWARE YOUR TENANCY MAY BE SUBJECT TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FEES.
Move In Fees.
1) Administration Fee: £180 inc VAT per adult tenant to cover referencing and agreement creation.
2) Non-Refundable Holding Deposit: £500 (For rentals advertised below £2000 Per Calendar Month) or £1000 (for rentals advertised at, or above, £2000 Per Calendar Month). NOTE: This fee is deducted from the initial rental payment upon successful referencing and signature of tenancy agreement.
3) Security Deposit: (equal to 1.5 x the agreed monthly rental amount) will be requested after successful referencing in advance of the commencement of the tenancy to be lodged securely with the Deposit Protection Service, www.depositprotection.com. (Please note a higher deposit may be requested in certain situations for example where the landlord has consented to pets).
Tenancy Renewal Fees (Where Applicable).
1) Tenancy Renewal Fee: £60 inc VAT per adult tenant, per renewal.
Check Out Fees.
1) Inventory Check Out Fee: Due after the completion of the tenancy. Price dependent on number of bedrooms, as follows:- Studio/ 1 Bedroom £96 Inc Vat. 2 Bedrooms £120 Inc Vat 3 Bedrooms £144 Inc Vat. 4+ Bedrooms £168 Inc Vat.
Situated in this sought after development, a stones throw from Hertford East Station and Hertford town centre, a luxury 2 bedroom apartment which is modern light and airy throughout. Currently furnished, but landlord is flexible. There is a good size open plan lounge/kitchen a large master bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a second double bedroom. Balconies with garden views. The property has allocated, secure underground parking.
Please contact us on 0333 772 9785 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
DreamPad endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.