PLEASE BE AWARE YOUR TENANCY MAY BE SUBJECT TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FEES.
Move In Fees.
1) Administration Fee: £180 inc VAT per adult tenant to cover referencing and agreement creation.
2) Non-Refundable Holding Deposit: £500 (For rentals advertised below £2000 Per Calendar Month) or £1000 (for rentals advertised at, or above, £2000 Per Calendar Month). NOTE: This fee is deducted from the initial rental payment upon successful referencing and signature of tenancy agreement.
3) Security Deposit: (equal to 1.5 x the agreed monthly rental amount) will be requested after successful referencing in advance of the commencement of the tenancy to be lodged securely with the Deposit Protection Service, www.depositprotection.com. (Please note a higher deposit may be requested in certain situations for example where the landlord has consented to pets).
Tenancy Renewal Fees (Where Applicable).
1) Tenancy Renewal Fee: £60 inc VAT per adult tenant, per renewal.
Check Out Fees.
1) Inventory Check Out Fee: Due after the completion of the tenancy. Price dependent on number of bedrooms, as follows:- Studio/ 1 Bedroom £96 Inc Vat. 2 Bedrooms £120 Inc Vat 3 Bedrooms £144 Inc Vat. 4+ Bedrooms £168 Inc Vat.
A stunning 2 double bedroom cottage, just off the high street in the pretty market town of Buntingford. Offering spacious and high specification accommodation. Lounge with log burner and bay window. Large kitchen diner with stable door to a private rear courtyard. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and separate dressing room area. Family bathroom, fitted to a high standard. Outside the property offers a private courtyard garden at the rear and off-road parking to the side for 1 car. NO PETS. Avail. 25th Sept.
Please contact us on 0333 772 9785 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
DreamPad endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.